Boiler won't make temperature!

Re: Boiler won't make temperature!

PostBy: plumber On: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 pm

I will add that the new blower turned this boiler into a different beast!! I am impressed.
plumber

Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 350
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: WL110/165 Boiler

PostBy: Rigar On: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Good to see everything has improved...
Great job Leisure Line..!! :clap:

...Mr Mayor..
...can we change this thread to :
Boiler WILL make temperature !! ?
Rigar

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 150
Coal Size/Type: anthracite rice
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace

PostBy: johnniecuse On: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:50 pm

I haven't received my blower yet. Dave, I tried calling Matt today. Someone answered the phone but it went dead. I PM'd Matt my address on Monday but haven't heard back from him. I imagine you guys are pretty busy. Can you tell me what the status of the shipment is? and how are they being shipped? USPS / UPS?

Thanks.
johnniecuse

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line 110K Boiler
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Visit Leisure Line Stove

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:02 pm

johnniecuse wrote:I haven't received my blower yet. Dave, I tried calling Matt today. Someone answered the phone but it went dead. I PM'd Matt my address on Monday but haven't heard back from him. I imagine you guys are pretty busy. Can you tell me what the status of the shipment is? and how are they being shipped? USPS / UPS?

Thanks.

We have been sending blowers out as they come in. I believe you are on the list. We have been sending them from the list in a ordered system. Yours should go out Monday. I didn't want to send the AO Smith blowers out till I tested them on my boiler, we got 8 of them in on Friday night . I did the testing this weekend and they work very well and the same as the Fasco unit I removed. Pm me your info and I will make sure you are on the list. Thanks, Dave
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: Matthaus On: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:31 pm

johnniecuse wrote:snip...Can you tell me what the status of the shipment is? and how are they being shipped? USPS / UPS? Thanks.

John your blower should go out on Monday UPS or Fed-Ex. We do have your address, thanks for your patience! :)
Matthaus

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110 Dual Fuel
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Lil' Heater (rental house)
Coal Size/Type: Rice and Buckwheat Anthracite

Visit Leisure Line Stove