Pa. deli owner kills armed robbery suspect

Re: Pa. deli owner kills armed robbery suspect

PostBy: SMITTY On: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:14 pm

12 years ago all that stuff was just out west. Took this long, but it's finally hit the east coast.

My first news story I saw as I finished hooking up my TV in my new apartment was of a man running out of his house naked and on fire at 0500 after a lab explosion. :funny:

We called those guys TWEAKERS out there ... because when they're all tweaked up on meth, they fidgit alot, and their faces 'tweak' . :D
SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:25 pm

SuperBeetle wrote:Shows how well the war on drugs is going. Seems to be a huge problem and yet it seems to grow all the time. I know I can score very very close to my home and yet nothing is being done. I'm told they're after something bigger. :yearight:

It should get better I heard they made Meth and Meth labs illegal and are working on banning them. :D
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: SMITTY On: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Yep those politicians and their laws - makes everything perfect. Just look at how the drug war is working. No coke or heroin anywhere! :lol:

Wait until they get the mobile meth labs rolling. A hot plate plugged in the back of a hatchback or pickup with all the necessary ingredients. Those go BOOM quite a bit too, and make a nice rubberneck-related traffic jam on the highway. I remember an 80's Camaro burning on the side of I-17 .... :lol: Was wondering why the fire was in the rear, and not from the hood area ....
SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

PostBy: Rwalker On: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:15 pm

PA and our good ole Castle Doctorine. Thank you Republican Govenor Corbett.

Some states are actually helping us fight the battle against evil while others are allowing evil to flourish.
Rwalker

Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 983

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Rwalker wrote:PA and our good ole Castle Doctorine. Thank you Republican Govenor Corbett.

Some states are actually helping us fight the battle against evil while others are allowing evil to flourish.

I agree. But I think that would have been a clean shoot regardless. He did good the convict was the only injury. He did better than the police in NY last month where they had 8 or more innocents hit buy stray bullets.
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer