Reports: Ex-SEAL Kyle fatally shot on gun range

Re: Reports: Ex-SEAL Kyle fatally shot on gun range

PostBy: SteveZee On: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:56 am

http://theweek.com/article/index/239674 ... chris-kyle


Ron Paul's take on this incident is not as puzzeling as the headline suggests.
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Reports: Ex-SEAL Kyle fatally shot on gun range

PostBy: Rigar On: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:58 am

SteveZee wrote:http://theweek.com/article/index/239674/ron-pauls-puzzling-critique-of-murdered-seal-chris-kyle


Ron Paul's take on this incident is not as puzzeling as the headline suggests.

...

I hope the 'rberqs' of the world dont quote him out of context like he did me...

My comment of his Kyles death being " ironic" was because here is a highly trained American soldier with countless successful missions as a sniper... facing death everyday across the world... only to be murdered in his homeland.
it had nothing to do with" living by the sword die by the sword"...
he was home... where he should have been safe... honored and respected.
I wonder ... had he died in a car accident... what people be less cynical???

... he was a true hero
Rigar
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 150
Coal Size/Type: anthracite rice
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace

Re: Reports: Ex-SEAL Kyle fatally shot on gun range

PostBy: rberq On: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Rigar wrote:I hope the 'rberqs' of the world dont quote him out of context like he did me...
My comment of his Kyles death being "ironic" was because here is a highly trained American soldier with countless successful missions as a sniper... facing death everyday across the world... only to be murdered in his homeland.

Sorry, Rigar, I didn't intend to distort your meaning. The word stood by itself without explanation, so what to you was the "obvious" interpretation did not come across to me. :cry:

As to misquoting Ron Paul, he can speak for himself. As usual he said lots of things that make sense; and as usual he did not follow either the left-wing playbook or the right-wing playbook; and as usual that got him in trouble with both sides. :lol: Beware those who think for themselves! :!:
rberq
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300
Coal Size/Type: Nut -- Kimmel/Blaschak/Reading
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators, propane


Re: Reports: Ex-SEAL Kyle fatally shot on gun range

PostBy: SteveZee On: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:13 am

rberq wrote:
Rigar wrote:I hope the 'rberqs' of the world dont quote him out of context like he did me...
My comment of his Kyles death being "ironic" was because here is a highly trained American soldier with countless successful missions as a sniper... facing death everyday across the world... only to be murdered in his homeland.

Sorry, Rigar, I didn't intend to distort your meaning. The word stood by itself without explanation, so what to you was the "obvious" interpretation did not come across to me. :cry:

As to misquoting Ron Paul, he can speak for himself. As usual he said lots of things that make sense; and as usual he did not follow either the left-wing playbook or the right-wing playbook; and as usual that got him in trouble with both sides. :lol: Beware those who think for themselves! :!:


Bingo!
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Reports: Ex-SEAL Kyle fatally shot on gun range

PostBy: SteveZee On: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:13 am

rberq wrote:
Rigar wrote:I hope the 'rberqs' of the world dont quote him out of context like he did me...
My comment of his Kyles death being "ironic" was because here is a highly trained American soldier with countless successful missions as a sniper... facing death everyday across the world... only to be murdered in his homeland.

Sorry, Rigar, I didn't intend to distort your meaning. The word stood by itself without explanation, so what to you was the "obvious" interpretation did not come across to me. :cry:

As to misquoting Ron Paul, he can speak for himself. As usual he said lots of things that make sense; and as usual he did not follow either the left-wing playbook or the right-wing playbook; and as usual that got him in trouble with both sides. :lol: Beware those who think for themselves! :!:


Bingo!
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Reports: Ex-SEAL Kyle fatally shot on gun range

PostBy: SMITTY On: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:02 am

If thinking for yourself means slapping our veterans in the face with comments like that (Paul's), then I'm all set. :x
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: Reports: Ex-SEAL Kyle fatally shot on gun range

PostBy: SteveZee On: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:18 pm

SMITTY wrote:If thinking for yourself means slapping our veterans in the face with comments like that (Paul's), then I'm all set. :x

Ron Paul is a Vet himself and I don't think he was slapping anyone. He was just calling it like he sees it. That's why he'll never be President.
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Reports: Ex-SEAL Kyle fatally shot on gun range

PostBy: SMITTY On: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:35 pm

He has a strange way of seeing things ....
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler