How many find this to be true

How many find this to be true

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: How many find this to be true

PostBy: Short Bus On: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Yes we have our problems, I'm not moving any time soon.
Short Bus

Stoker Coal Boiler: Kewanee boiler with Anchor stoker
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut / Sub-bituminous C
Other Heating: Propane wall furnace back up only

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 pm

There's a lot to be fixed but you don't see a mass migration out of here & people are still trying to get in from every corner of the world. I'm sticking as well.
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: lsayre On: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:12 pm

What we do have (for now) is a currency that is magically perceived to be above all other currencies and is therefore in use as the worlds reserve currency. In reality our currency is fabricated out of thin air just like all other currencies and there are no fundamental differences between them that make ours magically better than the rest. Soon, when the rest of the world doesn't have to convert their own currencies into US Dollars in order to purchase things like oil, we will find out what hardships our massive debt will bring upon us. When the rest of the world doesn't need to play by our financial rules things will get seriously ugly here. That is the goal of all of the international G20 summits. The goal is to sever the world from its fabricated and wholly artificial link to the US Dollar, so the rest of the world can finally function financially and economically on a level playing field with us, and the rest of the world will finally not have to buy our debt (kiss our feet) in order to have US Dollars in hand to spend so they can purchase things via international trade.
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW)

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:19 pm

I heard not long ago that one of the South American countries wants to pull it's gold out of the N.Y. Reserve Bank, makes you wonder if it's still there. They wanted it shipped to one of the European Countries, then maybe their leaders will soon follow, never know this day & age.
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: Rigar On: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 pm

...one thing is true...

This country will never solve any of its problems... until it is ready to recognize them.
Rigar

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 150
Coal Size/Type: anthracite rice
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace

PostBy: lsayre On: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:13 pm

Germany wants to repatriate its gold that is held in the USA. I believe we have settled with Germany (for now) with agreeing to return 20% of their US held gold over a 7 year period. What that tells me is that we don't really have it right now. What would we say if they demanded 100%, and they wanted it back within a year? Good thing they are such good friends with us and we can seriously muscle them around (one or the other, or both), or this could get ugly.
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW)

PostBy: baddawg On: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:36 pm

True.

But it could be........
baddawg

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: dcrane On: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 pm

great vid... i believe it to be true no matter how much i wish it was not true. Our military is #1... but thats about it.
dcrane

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404