titleist1 wrote:I'm not sure about the accuracy of that website when it comes to propane data. For MD, it shows around $3.10 per gallon back in the oct / nov time frame and I can tell you we paid around $1.80.
Got some for the church delivered today at $1.40 / gallon but they get the "church" rate which is about $0.20 / gallon cheaper than normal residential. It is cheaper now in the middle of winter than it was just after Christmas which was cheaper than october which was cheaper than last summer. who'da thought it would get cheaper as it got colder.
About 55%-60% of propane comes from natural gas, so with NG prices falling like a rock, propane will follow. The other 40%-45% comes from oil refining.