Poll: What came first, the CO2 rise, or the the temp rise?

Forum rules
As the title "Thoughtful and Intelligent Debates" implies we want quality discussion in this forum. If you're going to post a new topic or reply to one here please make sure it fits the following guidelines.

• Clear and descriptive title for your topic.
  • You don't need to write a book but please have a reasonable amount of material to support or dispute what you are discussing.
  • Outside references to material to support or dispute your argument can be used but they should not wholly make up your argument. If for example you reference a news article please explain exactly what you are referencing and why.
  • Stay on topic, while topics will wander in the general forums we want to keep them strictly on topic in this forum. Flaming will not be tolerated at all.

Is CO2 a leading indicator of Global Warming, or a trailing indicator?

Leading indicator
28%
Trailing indicator
28%
No way to tell
44%

Total votes : 18

Re: Poll: What came first, the CO2 rise, or the the temp rise?

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:05 pm

rberq wrote:
Rigar wrote:i found a survivalist web site that sold dehydrated water........ :?:

Now THERE's a business to go into! :lol:
I'll boil a pan dry, scrape off the mineral deposits, and mail them to you.
For a slight extra fee, I'll boil dry a pan of distilled water and send you what's left. That can be delivered over the Internet...

dehydrated water? That is as screwed up as a football bat.
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Poll: What came first, the CO2 rise, or the the temp rise?

PostBy: SMITTY On: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:04 pm

:funny: :clap: Football bat ...... I'm gonna store that one in the archives! :lol:

Yep - leave it to the left to come up with creative language to further an agenda. They've got to be good at something - they've had a 100 years of practice, after all. :roll:
SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler