Tell your cable / satellite provider you want THE BLAZE!

Tell your cable / satellite provider you want THE BLAZE!

PostBy: SMITTY On: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:51 pm

You know as well as I do, organizations who do NOT share your values outnumber us 8 to 1 when it comes to news media. Fox News stands alone in a sea of left leaning media. Not anymore ...

THE BLAZE shares MY values. Lucky for me, I have Dish Network's Top 250 lineup which includes THE BLAZE for no extra charge. I will be calling them, however, to recommend they make THE BLAZE available on their TOP 200 package as well.

Call your cable or satellite provider and tell them you want a news outlet that shares your views and values. You want THE TRUTH. It's time to take our news BACK!!

DO IT NOW!! Big things are on the horizon - lets make them happen SOONER rather than later! Go on your provider's Facebook & Twitter page, call them, AND e-mail them. There is strength in numbers. Lets make this happen!

http://www.gettheblaze.com/
SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: Tell your cable / satellite provider you want THE BLAZE!

PostBy: SMITTY On: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:54 am

Forgot to mention - it's channel 212 on Dish Network. Haven't watched Fox in 18 months. ;)

Also, another new show to check out. NRA News Cam & Co. airs live Monday through Friday at 5 PM ET - exclusively on Sportsman Channel.
SMITTY

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:07 am

I'm going to have to check 212. I may already have it. I may also have the Sportsman channel as well.
I'm On Fire

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

PostBy: SMITTY On: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:30 am

Yeah been subscribed to The Blaze online since it first started. I've got the premium subscription, so if I miss any shows on TV, I can watch them online. $99/year. Allows you to watch all the archives too. This fall they came to Satellite. As you can see, they have plans to be on every cable/satellite provider in America.

Glenn's show is great - very informative. There's also The Real News - best news program I've seen yet. Andrew Wilcow from Sirius/XM also has a great show on there - he just joined the team last year. There's also a comedy show (BS of A with Brian Sack) that's pretty good, and my favorite is Independence USA - about a guy from PA that's big-time into survival. Learned lots of valuable tricks on that show. It's on Saturdays, but the new season hasn't started yet as far as I know. Glenn's sidekick Stu just started his own show last month as well - that show is REAL good.

Can't go wrong. WAY better than Fox IMO. Glenn owes nobody a dime, so there's no outside pressure to "report" like there is on Fox. You get the facts, and you make your own opinion from there. That's the way ALL news SHOULD be. 8-)
SMITTY

PostBy: SMITTY On: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:05 pm

If you have Verizon FiOS, here's a form for you to fill out!

https://verizonsurveys.wufoo.com/forms/ ... xperience/
SMITTY

PostBy: SMITTY On: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Keep pressing your TV providers. Lots of them are finally listening after this campaign.

Here's a link for you guys with AT&T : http://uversechannels.att.com/
SMITTY

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:43 pm

SMITTY wrote:Keep pressing your TV providers. Lots of them are finally listening after this campaign.

Here's a link for you guys with AT&T : http://uversechannels.att.com/

What direction do I point my antenna? :D
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer