the *link* I posted earlier...
There are repair parts available at Grainger Repair Parts
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:26 pm
- Location: Junction of PA-OH-WV
- Stove/Furnace Make: AXEMAN-ANDERSON
- Stove/Furnace Model: 130M "1959"
Any Dayton motor from grainger is junk any more. You may want to see if there is a cross over number and look at a baldor motor as they are probably the best industial motor out there.
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:46 pm
- Location: Bloomsburg, PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
- Stove/Furnace Model: 110 Boiler
I ordered my motor from the guy on e-bay. I should have it today or tomorrow. It was the best price I could find. I'll let you all know how it goes.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:19 am
- Location: New Tripoli Pa
- Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
- Stove/Furnace Model: Magnum Stoker