the *link* I posted earlier...
There are repair parts available at Grainger Repair Parts
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
- Baseburners & Antiques: GLENWOOD 111 BASEBURNER "1908"
Any Dayton motor from grainger is junk any more. You may want to see if there is a cross over number and look at a baldor motor as they are probably the best industial motor out there.
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
- Stove/Furnace Model: 110 Boiler
I ordered my motor from the guy on e-bay. I should have it today or tomorrow. It was the best price I could find. I'll let you all know how it goes.
- Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
- Stove/Furnace Model: Magnum Stoker