Who is making corned beef hash with the leftovers?

Who is making corned beef hash with the leftovers?

PostBy: michaelanthony On: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:30 pm

This is in the top three of "opening up the 'fridge with the plumbers crack and scratching the head."
michaelanthony

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant 2310, gold marc box, vogelzang pot belly coat rack
Coal Size/Type: Pea, and a little nut
Other Heating: Very cold FHA oil furnace

Re: Who is making corned beef hash with the leftovers?

PostBy: michaelanthony On: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 am

Hi Brenden, welcome to the forum. Fill out your profile in the user control panel so we know where your from ( general area is fine, like state or county ) and brand of appliance your burning coal in, or whatever is heating your home. Not to worry most of the crazies have been weeded out! :lol: :mad: :( :) :shock:
michaelanthony

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant 2310, gold marc box, vogelzang pot belly coat rack

PostBy: 009to090 On: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:45 am

I made Corned Beef Hash 2 nights ago.
Caramelize three onions in fry pan, and throw in one can of diced up Spam (Didn't have any corned beef). After onions and Spam brown for a bit, you can never tell it was not corned beef. Throw in 6 diced up potatoes. Fry until desired brownness.
Kids loved it! :D Wifey even said "This is good! What kind of meet is it?"
009to090

Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 HighBoy
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: DVC-500 x 2
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Rice

PostBy: michaelanthony On: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:14 pm

......mmmmm spam, I love to fry bologna. A word that is spelled one way and pronounced another, anyway I fry slices of bologna and flip them once and the slices pucker up and form into cups in the skillet. At this point I crack an egg and drop into each bologna cup; put an ounce or so of water in the skillet and cover for a minute or 2 and have perfect eggs in a cup of fried bologna! Whallah! alost as good as bacon! :drool:
michaelanthony