Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

Re: Explosions in Boston at finish line of marathon w injuries

PostBy: dcrane On: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:10 am

freetown fred wrote:Yeah but cap, then they'll find he has mental health problems cause his Dad yelled at him for pulling wings off butterflies & we'll pay for the *censored* forever--law enforcement is real good in this Country--it's the legal system that sux--bleedin heart faggots. When caught, he/they ought to be put death real slowly-- perhaps in Cainbridge Square--that might deter some of this kinda *censored*.

agreed totally... just watch that 8 year old boy hugging his dad at the finish line :( .... there is a lot to be said for "Stoning" or better yet a nice slow burning coal fire under foot :blowup:
Im just sick, im sick over this and im so friggin mad it makes me ill and makes me scared to be this mad :mad:

Pearl Harbor is one thing (and we were mad enough to take actions so drastic as to wipe entire City's of the face of the planet)... this is worst in my eyes! (If it turns out to be a terrorist attack from another country) :mad:
dcrane

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:03 am

Pearl Harbor is one thing (and we were mad enough to take actions so drastic as to wipe entire City's of the face of the planet)... this is worst in my eyes! (If it turns out to be a terrorist attack from another country)

C'mon guys this i another false flag if ever I saw one. I'm calling the FBI and giving them the Mossad central number and tell them to stop it as we are waking up now and this stuff does not cut it anymore. Obummer is hoping to extend govt control to all outside events now so like CT this is just another ploy and we are swallowing it hook, line and sinker. It will be an Iranian who did it and a sucker has been lined up but they can't "catch" him too soon and then we have an excuse to start another war. Nothing new here, move along now but try to wake it to how it is. Why pick the marathon, no religion, no politics just ordinary people and that makes us madder than hell. That is the general idea. DUH
coalnewbie

Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 110K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93, Jotul 507
Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross Invader 2
Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

PostBy: Blackrocks On: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:31 pm

I just read that they have made an arrest
Blackrocks

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 503 insert
Coal Size/Type: Nut --- bagged

PostBy: grumpy On: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:39 pm

No they did not.
grumpy

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:10 pm

They are probably going to come out at 5 o'clock with the picture & ask the public for help. They could save themselves a lot of trouble & ask some here who to hang, save lots of time & money & what does it matter if they get the right ones, never let that get in their way before.
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: SMITTY On: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:42 pm

The media is a friggin' yo-yo circus. One minute, they caught a guy ..... 10 minutes later, well... no, not exactly ....but we have a suspect! What a joke. With the government's ability to listen in on any and all communications, with cameras everywhere, & satellites that can read a newspaper in your hand from space, all coupled with a blatant disregard for the Constitution by this administration ... this all seems fishy to me. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a false flag, but they should've had this guy in MINUTES - not days.

Makes me wonder if they're just buying time to fabricate some story that will further this admin's radical agenda. You hear about salon.com? PRAYING that a WHITE AMERICAN did the bombing ??? :wtf: :mad:

Please set the time machine for 1888!!!
SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

PostBy: Cap On: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:48 pm

The media all over this story reporting facts and non-facts, but try to get CNN, MSNBC & others to dig into the story of the slain ambassador...
Cap

Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Harman SF 250, domestic hot water loop, heat accumulator

PostBy: SMITTY On: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:52 pm

I hear that Cap. The silence is deafening .... :no1:
SMITTY

PostBy: Paulie On: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:53 am

Foreign or domestic, we will catch the scum. My only hope is that they get a ticket to GITMO for an extended series of water
therapy as our courts are for people.
Paulie

Stove/Furnace Make: leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 pm

I would like to see the murderers hung by their nuts in an ant infested tree over a swamp filled with hungry alligators.
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Dave, the alligator part would be way to quick ;)
freetown fred

Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:53 pm

freetown fred wrote:Dave, the alligator part would be way to quick ;)

Not really the rope or other parts would have to rot away first. :D
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: SMITTY On: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Good plan! I'd throw in some poisonous african millipedes for good measure too. :D

Now ... we've got a former "suspect" ... who suddenly became a "person of interest" ... that has now been deported without warning. Hmmm .... all while obama has an unusual, and also sudden meeting with a Saudi prince! If that doesn't raise some red flags I don't know what will. If this is what I think it is, obama should be hung for treason! With his expert Chicago thuggery in play he's become untouchable as of late, so I highly doubt anyone will bat an eyelash. We certainly cannot count on the media to do their job, as they've been a mouthpiece for the White House the past 5 years. :mad:
SMITTY

PostBy: coalkirk On: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:26 pm

I am at a loss right now to think of a punishment that is horrible enough for the cowards that would set off such devices in a crowd of innocent people, but I'll keep thinking.

On a lighter side note, the Mass. State Police sure do where funny looking hats. :lol:
coalkirk

Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal