Boston Bombers about to be revealed!

Boston Bombers about to be revealed!

PostBy: dcrane On: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:16 pm

anyone care to make any guesses?
dcrane

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: Boston Bombers about to be revealed!

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Now, now they aren't suspects yet. They just want to "talk" to them and by talk I hope that means force feeding a 9mm slug to them. Probably not though.

I'm going to guess an Arab or Muslim given their track record for blowing *censored* up, strapping bombs to each other, women, children and dirt.
I'm On Fire

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

PostBy: beemerboy On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:10 pm

9:00pm it was announced that the second "suspect" has been captured. I just wish they werent taking this jerk to the hospital I'm going to on Monday - BIDMC.

The crowed is cheering and celebrating as the police drive by.
beemerboy

Stove/Furnace Make: SAEY
Stove/Furnace Model: Hannover 1

PostBy: dcrane On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:20 pm

If they had orders to take this kid out they would have done it while he was in the boat. I guess they will interogate him for other possible cells or his homeland contacts, etc. I seriously dont feel like sitting through 3 years of trial for this dude though so I hope they have some terrorist laws that allow them to just lock his ass up in some dungeon in Cuba or quickly put him to death without a trial
dcrane

PostBy: lsayre On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:23 pm

dcrane wrote:If they had orders to take this kid out they would have done it while he was in the boat. I guess they will interogate him for other possible cells or his homeland contacts, etc. I seriously dont feel like sitting through 3 years of trial for this dude though so I hope they have some terrorist laws that allow them to just lock his ass up in some dungeon in Cuba or quickly put him to death without a trial

My gut feel is sadly that the older brother who is now dead was the real brains of the operation, and he would have been much more valuable if captured alive. The younger brother may not know nearly as much with regard to the bigger picture regarding support teams and contacts. Reports are coming out that the older brother was questioned by the FBI back in 2011.
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

PostBy: dcrane On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:27 pm

lsayre wrote:
dcrane wrote:If they had orders to take this kid out they would have done it while he was in the boat. I guess they will interogate him for other possible cells or his homeland contacts, etc. I seriously dont feel like sitting through 3 years of trial for this dude though so I hope they have some terrorist laws that allow them to just lock his ass up in some dungeon in Cuba or quickly put him to death without a trial

My gut feel is sadly that the older brother who is now dead was the real brains of the operation, and he would have been much more valuable if captured alive. The younger brother may not know nearly as much with regard to the bigger picture regarding support teams and contacts. Reports are coming out that the older brother was questioned by the FBI back in 2011.

yea..i totally agree... older brother was the real deal which is why he is dead (real deals are never taken alive :lol: )
dcrane

PostBy: crazy4coal On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:46 pm

It's good that they caught him and he is alive, if he had died at the hands of the cops he would be a hero. Now he's just a dumbass that got caught. Now everyone can get a good nights rest tonight, God bless them all.
crazy4coal

Stove/Furnace Make: buderus
Stove/Furnace Model: logana

PostBy: Richard S. On: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Richard S.

Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite