New to the site, need some help

New to the site, need some help

PostBy: batosi54 On: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:58 pm

I am new to the site, a friend told me i might be able to find someone here to help or who would want my stove

My father passed and in the garage had a Hot blast no.75, i have no need for it and iam trying to find someone or somewhere to sell it. First i have no idea what o ask for it and i dont want to hassle with ebay and shipping

If anyone has any interest let me know thanks and god bless
batosi54

Stove/Furnace Make: hot blast
Stove/Furnace Model: no. 75

Re: New to the site, need some help

PostBy: Richard S. On: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Couldn't give you any advice an the value but once you have an idea you can list it here in the classifieds:

Furnaces, HVAC, Plumbing Supplies-4Sale

I'd also suggest your local Craigslist.
Richard S.

Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

PostBy: grumpy On: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Got a photo?
grumpy

PostBy: dcrane On: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:04 pm

where are you from? really needs some pics (inside and out) to give a fair suggestion of price.
dcrane

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

PostBy: batosi54 On: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:25 pm

iam in ohio, close to cedar point
ill try to get some pics up soon
batosi54

PostBy: dcrane On: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:21 pm

batosi54 wrote:iam in ohio, close to cedar point
ill try to get some pics up soon

Darn, I have no hope on that one then :(
Others are surly better qualified then me to get you a fair price, but if the stove is complete with all its parts, etc. it would be hard to say it not worth at least $500.00, if the stove is complete & in good condition inside and out then it would be hard to argue its not worth $1,000.00, if the stove was refurbished by a pro then some would say its worth $2000 (these are just my basic idea's on pricing but as I said their are others here who would know better then I who can chime in after the pics come)
dcrane

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

PostBy: Hambden Bob On: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Use the free classified here and create an add. Post a good photo,or two and an honest description of the stove's condition based on your knowledge of things. Also,toss the same add on the Sandusky Craig's List and see who responds...I'd say the price advice given previously was good,but your need to move that stove along will be the Master-Good Luck and keep us posted.
Hambden Bob

Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni !

PostBy: batosi54 On: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:35 am

Looking to move this stove out of my garage if anyone is interested I am selling cheap asking 250 stove is a hot blast number 75
batosi54

PostBy: Hambden Bob On: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Hey Bat,we're trying to help you,but you've got to help us. Before I move this to our hand fired classified section,we could use some pics showing condition,and an easy way of getting ahold of you. A cell # wouldn't hurt. Make it as easy as possible to close the sale.....Sorry about Your Dad,My Friend....
Hambden Bob

Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni !