Russian Forces to Provide Security at Major US Events

Russian Forces to Provide Security at Major US Events

PostBy: lsayre On: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Like sporting events for example. Nothing like being searched TSA style by a Ruskie at the next big game!

http://www.infowars.com/russian-forces- ... us-events/

http://en.mchs.ru/news/item/434203/

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/f ... s_06292013
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW)

Re: Russian Forces to Provide Security at Major US Events

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 pm

lsayre wrote:Like sporting events for example. Nothing like being searched TSA style by a Ruskie at the next big game!

http://www.infowars.com/russian-forces- ... us-events/

http://en.mchs.ru/news/item/434203/

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/f ... s_06292013

WTF? NOOOO!!!!! This is real bullshit. Americans should not attend these events in protest let them police themselves on their own soil. UN and foreign forces on American soil will be the line in the sand for a lot of people.

Edit,
I did a little more reading it looks like more of a exchange of information than security. Not as bad as it sounds.
Last edited by Flyer5 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: jpete On: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Can't do any worse than US "security" forces. :)
jpete

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 pm

The man does not need the Russians anyway. We have men like this in uniform. I have a lot of respect for most LEO's. But this. :mad:

Flyer5

PostBy: KLook On: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:41 pm

I hate big dogs and the greater portion of the public that has to have one, but that seemed quite uncalled for. I wonder what the rest of the story is? Has this guy and his dog been active before? Any of you guys want the dog taking a hunk out of you? There is more to the story, and LEO's are just people. I bet there is a lawsuit going on if at all possible.

Kevin
KLook

Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

PostBy: freetown fred On: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Thank you Kevin. Saved me the typing. :)
freetown fred

Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

PostBy: jpete On: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:36 am

KLook wrote:I hate big dogs and the greater portion of the public that has to have one, but that seemed quite uncalled for. I wonder what the rest of the story is? Has this guy and his dog been active before? Any of you guys want the dog taking a hunk out of you? There is more to the story, and LEO's are just people. I bet there is a lawsuit going on if at all possible.

Kevin

Do a search on "cop shoots dog" and it seems as this is almost SOP.

Cops are hammers looking for nails. LEO's are people with the authority to kill and that makes them different from the rest of us. SOME(not ALL) let that fact go to their head. Any "threat" is automatically neutralized whether it needed to be or not.

I'm not what you would call an "animal lover", but I never want to see one needlessly killed.
jpete

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

PostBy: Paulie On: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:01 am

Living around the ghetto element, dogs are like sneakers to these guys. A vicious dog has " street cred". As a cop, I would
not hesitate to blow one away if it was being used to intimidate me. Cops shoot spooled up pit bulls around here all the time.
The brothers all cry when Fee Fee, who wouldn't hurt a fly, gets taken out. Truth be known, and it is, Fee Fee is cranked to rip apart
any thing- kids, other dogs, etc. To the point now that many towns have banned them. The MAN can be a real fun sucker! :lol:
Paulie

Stove/Furnace Make: leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

PostBy: franco b On: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:07 am

Whatever happened to flogging? That's what the owners of some dogs deserve. The halfwits who take pride in how tough their dog is. I have been surprised how widespread this idiocy is.
franco b

Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

PostBy: KLook On: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 pm

I have to respond. Thank you for the support Fred, seemed like common sense from a lifetime of experience.
Jpete, I agree with your analysis as well, I think most LEO's are people that have a common deficiency. They are just like Barney Fife and other law and order types portrayed in many movies. For a reason. But still.... Do you want that beast taking a hunk out of you? Your kids? And Paulie has it covered also.

Kevin
KLook

Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:42 pm

I guess my point was why did it go to the point that it did. The dog being aggressive was a reaction of them handling his owner the way they were.
It seems playing music and video taping a police action is a case for arrest.
The officer shooting the dog was probably seen as a good shoot. But it should have not gotten to that point. Look how they pushed the man around with no resistance from him.
There are a lot of really great cops, thankfully a lot more good than bad. And I have huge amounts of respect for the good ones. The pick up the can citizen types ruin it for the good ones. And the good ones really need to stop protecting the bad ones.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I was just trying to make a point about not needing foreign police to disrespect the public.
Flyer5