The repeal of the Second Amendment, could it be done by ...

Forum rules
As the title "Thoughtful and Intelligent Debates" implies we want quality discussion in this forum. If you're going to post a new topic or reply to one here please make sure it fits the following guidelines.

• Clear and descriptive title for your topic.
  • You don't need to write a book but please have a reasonable amount of material to support or dispute what you are discussing.
  • Outside references to material to support or dispute your argument can be used but they should not wholly make up your argument. If for example you reference a news article please explain exactly what you are referencing and why.
  • Stay on topic, while topics will wander in the general forums we want to keep them strictly on topic in this forum. Flaming will not be tolerated at all.

Re: The repeal of the Second Amendment, could it be done by ...

PostBy: DieselBob On: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Well at least a very few are willing to try to stop the trampling of the 2nd amendment. Where are all the so called conservatives to help. Oh that's right I keep forgetting it's the conservatives job not to make the lib's mad.
http://www.paul.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=759
DieselBob

PostBy: lsayre On: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:30 pm

lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13 KW)

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:55 am

This may end up being a short line. I can't see most putting this at the top of their priority list. Will hurt future purchases though. He sure loves bypassing congress though.
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: gunloader55 On: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:57 pm

When i look at gov. we have now sure i can see them trying to get our guns.thats why since 2000 i've been getting my family set up for what may come.Gov. want get all guns from us but given the chance bet they will try.

everyone needs some of these to survive not if but when shtf, guns,ammo,gold,silver,tools,food,water and list goes on

please don't say it can't happen here
gunloader55

Stove/Furnace Model: Glenwood 6 & wm 414a

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:53 pm

This may have already been seen but it needs to be brought up again now that part of the treaty has been signed by the almighty.

Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer