How much is a pint of your sons blood worth?

How much is a pint of your sons blood worth?

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:23 pm

I'm sending an invoice to Saudi Arabia:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pos ... 67ba30e5e3

So how about say $10 for a life threatening injury and $100 for a death. Hmmm, now on payouts - do we pay the families after or before Sandy victims as they are still waiting? Is this $100 family payout taxable and if it is can we itemize say a phone call where he moans he is dying from his wounds. I see another 5000 page addition to the IRS bills. phkn idots - disgraceful. Where is the rage..... :mad: :mad: :mad:
coalnewbie

Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 110K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93, Jotul 507
Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross Invader 2
Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Re: How much is a pint of your sons blood worth?

PostBy: lsayre On: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:54 pm

This gets 'sicker' by the minute. Now we are willing to sacrifice our sons but it will all be OK because other Arab nations will be footing the bill. :sick: :sick: :sick:
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:46 pm

So we go in guns blazing and oil jumps to $200 a barrel and perhaps collapses the dollar or worse. This makes SA an extra trillion or two on their oil but they pay us $100MM for a few Tomahawks and a few burial plots. Another few hundred GIs commit suicide as they wonder why they are alive and what the hell they are doing.

The idot libtards think this excuses everything. You can't fix stupidity.
coalnewbie

PostBy: lsayre On: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:00 pm

We say we must do this to degrade Assad's capabilities, but I assume we will not hit his chemical weapons piles and kill tens of thousands in the process, so we will degrade all of his other military options and leave the chemical weapons untouched. Then when his survival calls for it and he has no other military capability to fend off the radical elements that want him out, what will he have left? If you guessed chemical weapons go to the head of the class.

And lets not forget that our Congress is voting on what may well result in the annihilation of the 10% Christian population of Syria when the crazies take over.
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Congress is voting on what may well result in the annihilation of the 10% Christian population of Syria when the crazies take over.

So there is not exit strategy or even an entrance strategy. I mean we must already be at war as Pelosi has told her grandchild that we are at war. Meanwhile Putin has stated he his making his plans, it's a no lose for him. Checkmate in four moves. Not to worry you win some and then you lose some. Oh well, off the the links the weather is fine. I hope there are funds left to pick up the water dog from Marthas Vinevard in the V22 Osprey. The hound likes to travel in style you know.
coalnewbie

PostBy: DePippo79 On: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:28 pm

God help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DePippo79

Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Oak 40, Stanley Argand No. 30, Stanley Argand No. 20 missing parts.
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite. Stove and nut size.
Other Heating: Oil hot water.

PostBy: plumb-r On: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Sounds to me if they offered payment, that makes us a MERCENARY. :bag: Not very proud to be a US citizen right now. :no1:
plumb-r

Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 608 Energy Master I Stoker

PostBy: jpete On: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:43 pm

They might want to try a new sales pitch. That one was already used and was proven false.

http://money.cnn.com/2007/11/08/news/in ... /iraq_oil/

In selling the war to voters, Bush administration officials said overthrowing Saddam Hussein would cost as little at $50 billion, and that much of the reconstruction could be paid for with the Iraq's oil revenue.
jpete

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:47 am

plumb-r wrote:Sounds to me if they offered payment, that makes us a MERCENARY. :bag: Not very proud to be a US citizen right now. :no1:

Right now? I haven't been proud to be an american since 2008. Obammy shouldn't be in charge of a god damned Ham sandwich let alone the damned country.

(Thanks Coalfire for that gem.) :)
I'm On Fire

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:17 am

Obammy shouldn't be in charge of a god damned Ham sandwich let alone the damned country.

All he and all other liberals need to understand the fundamentals of capitalism.

So how about they all are made to run a lemonade stand for three months and turn a profit. Give them the lemons and the sugar at market price. Set up the stand in Northern Maine in January. Heating and tent repairs will only be supplied from net profits. If they are alive in three months they can stand for political office. Those that perish get ground up and buried on top of Teddy. Incentive is a great thing and is what is missing from America today. Let's do this before the whole country goes down the plug hole.
coalnewbie

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:02 am

coalnewbie wrote:
Obammy shouldn't be in charge of a god damned Ham sandwich let alone the damned country.

All he and all other liberals need to understand the fundamentals of capitalism.

So how about they all are made to run a lemonade stand for three months and turn a profit. Give them the lemons and the sugar at market price. Set up the stand in Northern Maine in January. Heating and tent repairs will only be supplied from net profits. If they are alive in three months they can stand for political office. Those that perish get ground up and buried on top of Teddy. Incentive is a great thing and is what is missing from America today. Let's do this before the whole country goes down the plug hole.

I'm all for giving them all a one way ticket on a Space X rocket to the friggin' sun.
I'm On Fire

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

PostBy: franco b On: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:02 am

coalnewbie wrote:

I think a whore house would be more appropriate, it's where their talents lie.
franco b

Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:03 am

coalnewbie wrote:

With the current welfare system we have today. And the way the working stiffs are penalized for improving themselves. Incentive is a thing of the past for the up coming generation.
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer