Is it time?

Re: Is it time?

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:51 am

plumb-r wrote:The question is who would have done more damage to the United States, Obama or Romney? Straight up answer one or the other. If you can't give a answer then you know you may have been the reason for the crap we the American people find ourselves in. Straight answer, not I voted this way because. Either this one or that one. Voting for someone who has no practical chance of winning is just as bad as those uninformed voters that pulled a lever based on skin color and a smooth talking voice. "Freetown" hit it on the head thanks for electing Obama, by voting for Gary #$%^ what ever his name is. :no1: Never heard of the guy.

They are the SAME. Don't kid yourself.

Your BS "are you still beating your wife" question not withstanding. The lesser of two evils is still EVIL.
jpete

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:53 am

samhill wrote:That may be true Isayre, but somehow you knew that before you pulled the lever or touched the screen, I don't think so but in any event the vote was yours to throw away if you choose.

So you are saying we have ONLY two choices? Dumb and dumber?

One more option than Communist Cuba huh?

And yet Iraq gets 1700 names on the ballot. Interesting....
jpete

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

PostBy: lsayre On: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:02 am

samhill wrote:That may be true Isayre, but somehow you knew that before you pulled the lever or touched the screen, I don't think so but in any event the vote was yours to throw away if you choose.

To know in advance how my states vote would turn out if I voted for Gary Johnson would require omniscience. You flatter me!
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (It has been fixed!)