very cheap long distance coal delivery nj ny pa

Forum rules
ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.

Re: 2012 very cheap long distance coal delivery nj ny pa 2012

PostBy: Rob R. On: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 am

smokeyCityTeacher wrote:How much to deliver UAE Harmony coal to Pgh if I order 10 tons?

butchthecoalman wrote:Please call 1-570-668-1957...I am only an advertiser please call butch for price and delivery options, Thank you.
Rob R.

Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM DF520
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93
Other Heating: Dad's 1953 EFM Highboy

PostBy: jrn8265 On: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:02 am

Do you have a HI Lift?
jrn8265

Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker Koker
Stove/Furnace Model: Koker 160

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:23 am

Lets do a survey. How many people have trouble following suggestions/directions??? :clap: toothy
Rob R. wrote:
smokeyCityTeacher wrote:How much to deliver UAE Harmony coal to Pgh if I order 10 tons?

butchthecoalman wrote:Please call 1-570-668-1957...I am only an advertiser please call butch for price and delivery options, Thank you.
freetown fred

Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Visit Lehigh Anthracite

PostBy: jrn8265 On: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:46 am

It's easier to type then call!
jrn8265

Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker Koker
Stove/Furnace Model: Koker 160

PostBy: whistlenut On: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:11 am

Straight from the horses mouth...........it's works for me. No loooong wait for an answer.
whistlenut

Stoker Coal Boiler: AA130's,260's, AHS130&260's,EFM900,GJ&VanWert
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Franks Boiler,Itasca415,NYer130,Van Wert
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Yellow Flame
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska-4,Keystoker-2,
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Alaska,Gibraltor,Keystone,Vc Vigilant 2
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Van Wert, NYer's, Ford,Jensen.
Coal Size/Type: Rice,Buck,Pea,Nut&Stove
Other Heating: Oil HWBB

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:36 am

Oh, that's right. We've become a Country of EASIER. How's that workin out?
jrn8265 wrote:It's easier to type then call!
freetown fred

PostBy: ONEDOLLAR On: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:37 am

freetown fred wrote:Oh, that's right. We've become a Country of EASIER. How's that workin out?
jrn8265 wrote:It's easier to type then call!

Fred,

Workin out about as good as all that "Hope and Change" someone promised a few years ago! 8-)
ONEDOLLAR

Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2014 Chubby Prototype
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford #2 Base Heater
Coal Size/Type: Nut/Anthracite

PostBy: freetown fred On: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:17 pm

You betcha, & as time goes on, I keep getting a better idea why. :mad: :(
freetown fred

Re: very cheap long distance coal delivery nj ny pa

PostBy: butchthecoalman On: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Very cheap long distance coal delivery nj ny pa. We do long distance premium coal delivery and are based in Tamaqua Pennsylvania for over 30 years. Owned and operated by Butch Bankes, we deliver only the best premium anthracite coal at a low price that matches our very low ash and sulfer content. Our coal is very hard very Shiny and is washed before we bring it to you. We can deliver by the truck, by the ton, and also by the bag, all sizes available at same price and any amount you would ever need "two ton min.", we can deliver it. Just call and find out for your self,our slogan is if you don't want to freeze your tushy you better call Butchy. The best time to order premium coal is now,before prices go up. Please call 1-570-668-1957 to make an appointment. please mention that you seen our ad on here when calling butch, thank you for your time and business. Thank you. this is a revised ad for 2013- 2014 year
butchthecoalman

PostBy: firewoodman On: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:01 pm

BeerMonley wrote:i called yesterday for a quote, he even said he cant compete with the scranton area prices but did say the coal is better than i get at agel. ill try the agel first since i can go and pick it up.

Agel coal is 190.00 a ton picked up. Since they "reworked" their storage yard they don't rinse their coal...will burn fine for you hand fed guys but everyone else...coal has a lot of fines and some dirt.. wish they could improve their coal quality because they are 2 miles from my job...very nice to load up the truck on your lunch hour... I even made a screen to filter the fines but at their current price I'm going to try Casey-Cassa this year... :( :( :(
firewoodman

Stove/Furnace Make: Axman-Anderson, Fisher W/B
Stove/Furnace Model: AA-130

PostBy: Vangellis On: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:15 pm

I've been burning Casey Kassa for the last two years and am very satisfied.
Nice white ash.

Kevin
Vangellis

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Olix Air Flo
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Stove/Furnace Model: Hudson Wood/Coal Burning

PostBy: butchthecoalman On: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:17 pm

BUTCH BANKES COAL : long distance premium coal delivery to Pa. , Ny. , And Nj, We are located in Tamaqua Pennsylvania and have been delivering coal for over 30 years. We deliver only premium anthracite coal with a low price and no delivery fees, We deliver by the truck (8 ton), by the ton (min 2 ton), and also by the bag (7.50=50 pound bag), Pea, Rice, and Nut always in stock. Please call 1-570-668-1957 to make an appointment or to just ask any questions. Please mention you seen our ad on nepa crossroads when calling.
butchthecoalman

PostBy: Nevercold On: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Got 3 more tons, bright and early yesterday. 7:00 AM.
Burning real nice.

Thanks Butchie!
Nevercold

Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: DVC-500

PostBy: Mike69 On: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Love this guy's VM. Just called and left a message, outgoing voice mail said " Not here, out working or chasing wild women" lol...
Mike69

PostBy: butchthecoalman On: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:55 pm

BUTCH BANKES COAL : long distance premium coal delivery to Pa. , Ny. , And Nj, We are located in Tamaqua Pennsylvania and have been delivering coal for over 30 years. We deliver only premium anthracite coal with a low price and no delivery fees, We deliver by the truck (8 ton), by the ton (min 2 ton), and also by the bag (8.25=50 pound bag), Pea, Rice, and Nut always in stock. Please call 1-570-668-1957 to make an appointment or to just ask any questions. Please mention you seen our ad on nepa crossroads when calling.
butchthecoalman

Visit Lehigh Anthracite