And now my favorite hobby funds Obummercare!

Re: And now my favorite hobby funds Obummercare!

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:00 pm

No Jpete, put up or shut up, you choose to show no alliance to either established party but you overwhelmingly just criticize the left & myself throwing out little innuendos & then never back yourself up. Normally there are many here that can express varied opinions & have a reasonable conversation until you jump in, so why not just show me in my words instead of yours where I threw any blame here on just one side.
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: jpete On: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Like I said Sam, we all know your song and dance.

Always have to go back to "well that started before Obama".

Yeah. No sh!t Sherlock. But since he's the guy running the show NOW, who should we look to for not fixing the problem?

It doesn't do much good to blame things on William Howard Taft, he's in no position to help now is he?
jpete

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Like I said Jpete, show me. To make your other point pointless isn't it you that always wants to go back to 1913 or there abouts? It's kind of like expecting someone to suddenly correct everything that has been going on for decades in a very short period of time & without any help. You seem to cry a lot about your old job & blame everyone but yourself, then you retrain & now it seems you are dissatisfied with your new job. Everything works both ways, not just the way you want it. The points I make can be easily backed up (& I often do) or they are simply IMO, either way they can & will be proven wrong if they are. So once again show me or shut up.
samhill

PostBy: jpete On: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Seriously? You don't even know what you said?

samhill wrote:the tax has been there long before Obama

samhill wrote:As for the other crap why not just check things that you have to know deep down inside are probably wrong but want to believe so badly that the evil in the world just started with Obama

samhill wrote:Like I said pre-O.

samhill wrote:I guess all this just started with Obama since you say it's so.

And then you danced right up to the "Bush's fault!" line.

samhill wrote:Not sure but that there biggest recession ever thing might have a wee bit to do with that.

Barry sure has time to blockade a WWII monument but not to repeal a tax? You're right though, I've sure that's on his agenda right after he ramrods amnesty through....
jpete

PostBy: samhill On: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Your words Jpete, I never gave another name just simply spread the blame around, I just don't blame someone for something that already was. As for the monument may I remind you that it is Congress that controls the spending & then to have a member of that Congress go for a photo opt while never missing a dimes pay accuse someone that was there doing their for free that she should be ashamed. How can those AHs even look at themselves in a mirror without tossing their paid for meal? Have a good life.
samhill

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Who here really thinks O care is about helping the peasants citizens get insurance. Face it it is just more ways for their friends to get deeper into our pockets.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/miche ... e-website/
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: jpete On: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:48 pm

samhill wrote:I just don't blame someone for something that already was.

I blame them for having the ability to right a wrong and not doing so. And I also blame them for the wrong things THEY do.

I don't attempt to muddy the water and "spread blame around." You'd be perfect in D.C. Sam. Everything is a smoking pile of rubble and no one is to blame.
jpete

PostBy: Rwalker On: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:45 am

Things have been screwed up for some time.

However, things are more screwed up now then ever before and it is only going to get WORSE before it ever takes a turn for the better.

It doesn't take a political genius to figure out we, as a country, need to become energy independent first and foremost.

And there is plenty of work out there. People just don't want to do it. And why should they?? The government will take care of them. ;)
Rwalker

Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 983