Obamacare lies

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: lsayre On: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Would a country that spies on everything and everybody be capable of finding sufficient dirt with which to subvert the vote of a Supreme Court Justice in order to keep Obamacare afloat?
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: grumpy On: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Will's got it right, we're toast.. the glass is half empty only it's plastic and it has a hole at the bottom.
grumpy
 

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Many people are getting hung up on the clearly trivial and temporal healthcare.gov website deboggle, and many who have no clue will actually be convinced that Obamacare itself has been fixed and is functioning just fine once the website is fixed.


The website is trivial, Verizon can fix it. The main problem is the doctors will not participate as they make no money. The whole thing is a colossal mess and so it will collapse by design. The trouble is that by now the old system can't be revived and that was also by design. Next week food stamps get cut back $36 and then entitlements, then civil disorder, then Marshall Law. All coming to your neighborhood, well done libs. They all will still say it's Bushs fault.... you can't fix stupid.
coalnewbie
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 110K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93, Jotul 507
Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross Invader 2
Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22


Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: grumpy On: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:33 pm

coalnewbie wrote:
Many people are getting hung up on the clearly trivial and temporal healthcare.gov website deboggle, and many who have no clue will actually be convinced that Obamacare itself has been fixed and is functioning just fine once the website is fixed.


The website is trivial, Verizon can fix it. The main problem is the doctors will not participate as they make no money. The whole thing is a colossal mess and so it will collapse by design. The trouble is that by now the old system can't be revived and that was also by design. Next week food stamps get cut back $36 and then entitlements, then civil disorder, then Marshall Law. All coming to your neighborhood, well done libs. They all will still say it's Bushs fault.... you can't fix stupid.



I call it a train wreck...

New York doctors flee Obamacare: ‘I plan to retire’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... an-retire/
grumpy
 

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: Freddy On: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:39 am

And what the heck is going on with the price of prescriptions? We have pretty good insurance and the co-pay hasn't changed (yet). On our scripts it always shows "retail price". This month one of them more than tripled in price! And one was worse than that!! I have a tube of cream that I use on my eczema. For 20 years it's been $45 to $65 a tube.....luckily a tube last about two years. I got a new tube this month and the retail price was $350.14. What the??? What's the "$.14" for? To add legitimacy? I don't know, but it smells of Obama all over it.
Freddy
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 130 (pea)
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Reading piece o' junk in the barn (rice)
Coal Size/Type: Pea size, Superior, deep mined

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:48 am

Even after all this nonsense

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... _tea_party

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln's_ ... ded_Speech

It does not matter stupid remains stupid

Too many fleas.
coalnewbie
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 110K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93, Jotul 507
Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross Invader 2
Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: SteveZee On: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:29 am

wsherrick wrote:
anthony7812 wrote:
wsherrick wrote:This is classic, textbook, Keynesian theory. These ideas are what caused the Depression of the '30's to become the, "Great Depression." All Keynesian theorists, of which Bernanke is a model student; base everything on 1933. The idea that somehow Government along with a Central Bank can artificially create economic growth by inflating the money supply. Of course this always, always leads to hyper inflation and the robbing of people directly by reducing the purchasing power of their fiat cash. (i.e paper money) An example of this is an equivalent house that cost $15,000 in 1928 now costs 2 million. Your dollar has lost 98% of its purchasing power since then. The Obama Administration along with the Federal Reserve is purposely devaluing the currency as they pump billions into the stock market. The result is there is no real economic recovery and the end result is disastrous inflation for the average wage earner. This is my understanding of all this.


As long as the dollar is the defacto world currency and we, as it's producer, are banker to the rest of the world, you won't see much change here in our Country. This isn't Obama per se, we have been going down this road for quite some time (100yrs or so).
Maybe it's time to let someone else have a go? Soon enough it will happen on it's own and some other currency will take the lead or at least share the burden. If or rather when that happens you will see a truer picture of real values (be they good or bad) here at home.
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: SteveZee On: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:32 am

Freddy wrote:And what the heck is going on with the price of prescriptions? We have pretty good insurance and the co-pay hasn't changed (yet). On our scripts it always shows "retail price". This month one of them more than tripled in price! And one was worse than that!! I have a tube of cream that I use on my eczema. For 20 years it's been $45 to $65 a tube.....luckily a tube last about two years. I got a new tube this month and the retail price was $350.14. What the??? What's the "$.14" for? To add legitimacy? I don't know, but it smells of Obama all over it.


It smells more like the producer of your cream, (aka Big Pharma) is taking advantage of the market while it can before the legislation prevents them from price gouging!
SteveZee
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: SMITTY On: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:31 am

In 1990 the out-of-pocket price for my inhaler was $70. Today, it's $330. Just a little canister, charged with refrigerant (R134a) as a propellant, with some magic fluid in suspension with some other things.

$330 friggin dollars ... :mad3:
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: wsherrick On: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:49 pm

lsayre wrote:Would a country that spies on everything and everybody be capable of finding sufficient dirt with which to subvert the vote of a Supreme Court Justice in order to keep Obamacare afloat?


I will go to my grave with the belief that Justice Roberts was strong armed somehow. They got to him somehow. His statements and reactions to questions afterward give me the suspicions that he has a guilty conscience.
wsherrick
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: None
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: None
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: None
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: None
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Base Heater, Crawford Base Heater
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: None
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford Base Heater, Glenwood, Stanley Argand
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut, Stove Size

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: Dave 1234 On: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:53 pm

The population of supporters scares me. How can they live only for the moment ? They are indignant and unquestioning about a way of life that will squash the next generation.
Its like planet of the apes, but real.

Dave
Dave 1234
 
Stove/Furnace Make: EFM
Stove/Furnace Model: 520

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: lsayre On: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Dave 1234 wrote:The population of supporters scares me. ...


They want what you have. They feel that they are somehow "entitled" to it because somehow fate has dealt you a good hand in life, while fate has simultaneously dealt them a bad hand. An entitlement is a government granted guarantee of privilege. But most would consider it a right. In a world where fate dictates everything, the perception is that someone or something has to even out life's outcome for all. After all, it's only fair. The flow must therefore trend from each according to his ability to each according to his need.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: franco b On: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:25 pm

lsayre wrote:The flow must therefore trend from each according to his ability to each according to his need.

Nothing wrong with that except the misconception of what that need really is.
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: lsayre On: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:33 pm

franco b wrote:
lsayre wrote:The flow must therefore trend from each according to his ability to each according to his need.

Nothing wrong with that except the misconception of what that need really is.


I need health care. And because I have need, you have to give it to me. I'm entitled to it. I also need a nice house, a nice car, lots of good food, entertainment, vacations, and lots of other nice things. My need is sufficient here. No need to question my needs. My needs are noble and fundamental to human nature. If this was back in the tribal hunter/gatherer days, I would just take from you to satisfy me needs. But I'm far too civilized (and lazy) for that, so I'll just let the government do the work for me. And for their efforts, they can have a nice cut of the (err, your) pie. I'm not greedy, I'm just needy.
lsayre
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

Re: Obamacare lies

PostBy: Black_And_Blue On: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Freddy :

that $350 cream is the added lubricant, apply generously to you know where.....
Black_And_Blue
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska 140