Pelosi swooning

Re: Pelosi swooning

PostBy: labman On: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Hambden Bob wrote:I know,Dr.Labman....My Bill for the Anti-Diarheal Medications alone is Astounding. My Body keeps rejecting her,her views,her statements,her photo ops.....The list is endless. I think I'll check into "Pathways" and get this mess cleaned up. Thanx for making me face this Ghoulish Affair ! :sick:

Pathways? That's an addiction clinic if my mind serves me? I certainly hope you aren't hooked on Nancy! Nancy; Hooked? I see a pattern here! But anything is OK if you are the Queen.
labman

Hand Fed Coal Stove: harman mk II
Stove/Furnace Make: harman
Stove/Furnace Model: MK II

Re: Pelosi swooning

PostBy: Hambden Bob On: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:25 am

Phew ! It's Over ! It seems that between the Coal Smoke,The Forced Exposure To Roseanne Barr's Picture,The Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Semi In The Buff Fatheads and FFred & Smitty's Outrageous Laughter,Ive snapped out of it! I guess the 49'rs losing acted like a repellent giving me time to come around,too. It sure didn't hurt,I'll tell you that ! Whoo-Whee that was close! You can cancel that V-22 Osprey Extraction too,Grumpy........Thanx,Dr.Labman! I don't ever want to see her again! :no1: :no2: :nono:
Hambden Bob

Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni !