Mind set......

Mind set......

PostBy: Sunny Boy On: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:58 am

In case anyone wondered what obummer's motivation is, watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewt-G2se ... bedded#t=0

Paul
Sunny Boy

Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace

Re: Mind set......

PostBy: Pancho On: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:55 am

It sure would have been nice if Obama's mum shared his views on birth control/abortion.

That said, it is imperative that the Senate flips in November.
Pancho

Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood No. 8
Coal Size/Type: Stove
Other Heating: Jotul Firelight

PostBy: coaledsweat On: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:41 pm

They aren't his motivations, they are his father's.
coaledsweat

Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

PostBy: Sunny Boy On: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:46 pm

coaledsweat wrote:They aren't his motivations, they are his father's.

So, are you saying obummer didn't say that ? Is that his dead father in the video ?

Paul
Sunny Boy

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:47 pm

:shock: Could someone put up a link to that whole speech? oh and I might be interested in one of those assault thingy's :rambo3:
waldo lemieux

Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: s-20

PostBy: samhill On: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZWLqkBtf0
Here's the entire speech & you can see how it was edited to change the context.
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: coaledsweat On: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:42 am

Sunny Boy wrote:
coaledsweat wrote:They aren't his motivations, they are his father's.

So, are you saying obummer didn't say that ? Is that his dead father in the video ?

Paul

No. What I'm saying is he has no original political thoughts. All of his political ideas came from a father that abandon him and died. He idolizes his father in his politics.
coaledsweat

Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:45 am

waldo lemieux wrote::shock: Could someone put up a link to that whole speech? oh and I might be interested in one of those assault thingy's :rambo3:

You mean one of these assault thingies? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tactical-Assaul ... 7675.l2557
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Sb,

you should be ashamed of yourself for posting that sound byte as a representation of the "mind set" of the potus , when clearly, watching the entire speech reveals he calls for the worlds govts to reject the ideas you put forth as his ambitions. You mave have a bright future at Fox news :roll:

Sam, thanx for the real story :)
waldo lemieux

PostBy: lsayre On: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:22 pm

I was wondering if someone did an editing hack job on President Obama with this video.
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (It has been fixed!)

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:22 pm

I dont know which is more offensive ; the attempt to spread non truth for fact or the assumption that the reader is a "sheeple"(so oft railed against hereabouts) and willing accept such garbage as the truth...... :?:

waldo
waldo lemieux

PostBy: Sunny Boy On: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:53 am

waldo lemieux wrote:Sb,

you should be ashamed of yourself for posting that sound byte as a representation of the "mind set" of the potus , when clearly, watching the entire speech reveals he calls for the worlds govts to reject the ideas you put forth as his ambitions. You mave have a bright future at Fox news :roll:

Sam, thanx for the real story :)

Ashamed ? Naaaa, I don't think so !

Someone pulls a Dan Rather on You Tube and I should be ashamed ?
Yeah, Sam found the video I tried looking for but couldn't find. Ok, good for Sam.

However, I stand by the title "Mind set". And, if you think that is not his mind set, pick up some history books and see what lead up to Stalin's, Hitler's and Mussolini's rise to dictatorship and many other dictators, and the many parallels with what's been happening with this administration.

Those who should be ashamed are the ones....

Who think that's not how he himself has been acting.

Who accept his elitist attitude and actions while the rest of us just "cling to our guns and religion".

Who fell for his lies about not knowing a radical minster in a church he went to for 20 years. Or lying about not knowing the many communist sympathizers who he's been associated with throughout his life.

Who fell for and now ignore his lies about the most transparent Government ever, or putting legislation on the White House website for five days before it's voted on, or being able to keep their health insurance, or that he will reduce health insurance costs, and many other promises that turned out to be just lies.

Who still think he's only doing his job after the Supreme Court just gave him a unanimous slap-down (that includes his appointees) showing clearly that he over stepped his powers. He's the reason we have "checks and balances" in our Government and the SC just proved why it's needed. And there's more slaps coming.

Who still support his distribution of wealth ... as long as it's not his wealth, or theirs.

Who still support him after he took boarder states to court to block them from enforcing immigration laws that he has taken an oath to enforce and outright refuses to enforce. And then dumps tens of thousands of illegals - many known criminals- loose on our streets.

Who don't take him to task for turning loose five of the worst enemies our country has.

Who still support a president who's administration has had more scandals leading to more investigations than any in our history.

who still support a president that lied about the cause of Benghazi and now the captured leader of the attack confirms it was a lie.

Who voted a second time for, and still support, a president that has spent millions fighting to keep his past hidden and they don't care WHY ?

I could go one, but I think you get the idea.

So,....me be ashamed? Only if I had voted for him.

Paul
Sunny Boy

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:16 am

I always felt I should respect the office of the POTUS no matter if I voted for the current President or not. I felt it was a duty as an American to stand by the decisions made. With this current president I cannot respect him or his administration. I do not agree with their end game, I will not agree to sit back quietly while he destroys the country that I love. This president is a parasite to America. I do not think the edited version is to far off from his real true feelings.

OH yea FBHO
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: waldo lemieux On: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:25 pm

No ,ashamed because your willing for whatever reason to formulate your opinion on soundbytes, Fox news and gunclub insights rather than doing a little of your own investigation. And before you deny it just review this post , its exactly what happened...

Respectfully submitted,

waldo
waldo lemieux

PostBy: Sunny Boy On: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:31 am

"Fox news and gunclub insights" ? Now, who's jumping to conclusions based on sound bytes and lack of info ?

I listened to the link Sam posted and as I said, I still stand by ?mind set".

Go back and listen to the link Sam posted. Count how many times obummer uses the words "law" and "laws" in that 36 minute speech and then we'll discuss how often he's ignored them in 6 years and see if that looks like a "mind set".

Paul
Sunny Boy