Furnace Installers in NNJ

Mike69

Post by Mike69 » Fri. Feb. 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am new to the board and coal furnaces as well and I am looking to find a dealer and installer in my area (near Newton NJ). I have contacted some of the different dealers (coal and furnace) around the area but have not be able to get any installers located near me ( the one I did get a hold of never called me back). The few others I did talk to are in PA and they are not licensed to work in NJ.

Looking to get a coal furnace added to my existing force hot air system.

You help is appreciated.
Thank
Mike

tikigeorge
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6

Post by tikigeorge » Sat. Mar. 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Call Keystoker in pa.

VigIIPeaBurner
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker Koker(down)
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vermont Casting Vigilant II 2310
Other Heating: #2 Oil Furnace

Post by VigIIPeaBurner » Sat. Mar. 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Ask member Crazy4coal. He sells coal in Lafayette NJ. Wilson coal sells stove/furnaces and should know installers up your way.

Mike69

Post by Mike69 » Mon. Mar. 03, 2014 11:05 am

tikigeorge wrote:Call Keystoker in pa.
Thanks, I'll give them a call.

Mike69

Post by Mike69 » Mon. Mar. 03, 2014 11:08 am

VigIIPeaBurner wrote:Ask member Crazy4coal. He sells coal in Lafayette NJ. Wilson coal sells stove/furnaces and should know installers up your way.
Wilson did provide me one contact and they never showed up. I did find a LL dealer (Thanks Flyer5) that is willing to help (Contractors Supply) me with the install. Looks like I'll be installing my self with his help. I use to do HVAC work many years ago so once I saw how easy these are to install it's a no brainer.

Flyer5
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post by Flyer5 » Mon. Mar. 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Mike69 wrote:
VigIIPeaBurner wrote:Ask member Crazy4coal. He sells coal in Lafayette NJ. Wilson coal sells stove/furnaces and should know installers up your way.
Wilson did provide me one contact and they never showed up. I did find a LL dealer (Thanks Flyer5) that is willing to help (Contractors Supply) me with the install. Looks like I'll be installing my self with his help. I use to do HVAC work many years ago so once I saw how easy these are to install it's a no brainer.
Don is a good man.

Preemo
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Hitzer Model 710
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Post by Preemo » Thu. Mar. 05, 2015 1:12 pm

Mike69 wrote:
Wilson gave me the same contact.

The guys name is John and he came and took a look at my furnace when I was having an issue. The dude knows his stuff and is very good.

if you need any service or work, i'd recommend calling back Wilson and asking for Johns info

Return to “Coal Prices & Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries & Reviews”