Making a Coal Chute to Slide Coal to Your Basement

Den034071
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer, 3095

Post by Den034071 » Tue. Sep. 29, 2015 8:30 am

What to do .Buy the large green plastic water pipe about 16inch diameter .Measure twice an cut in halfth lengh wise . I have the 12 foot length .Fasten on exterior to a 2 by 6 support an tilt to bin an wet to help coal slide an go to town from your pickup an start shoveling .Next best coal instead of a Stainless chute .Cleans up with water ,/Does not rust .Us Concrete guys use this to pour concrete an shovel stone into basement .Send me a case of Yuengling for the Tip .jack

oliver power
Stoker Coal Boiler: KEYSTOKER Kaa-2
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93 & 30-95, Vigilant (pre-2310), D.S. 1600 Circulator, Hitzer 254

Post by oliver power » Wed. Sep. 30, 2015 6:37 pm

Den034071 wrote:What to do .Buy the large green plastic water pipe about 16inch diameter .Measure twice an cut in halfth lengh wise . I have the 12 foot length .Fasten on exterior to a 2 by 6 support an tilt to bin an wet to help coal slide an go to town from your pickup an start shoveling .Next best coal instead of a Stainless chute .Cleans up with water ,/Does not rust .Us Concrete guys use this to pour concrete an shovel stone into basement .Send me a case of Yuengling for the Tip .jack
I also like the idea of locating a standing seam roof panel machine. Have a chute made to length. Don't have to send me anything.

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”